The way the question is phrased raises two problems.  "Can" implies a
choice, which we have when it comes to feelings regarding
our "enemies".  That means we can be selective if we decide "this
enemy" isn't so bad but "that enemy" is not worhty of our love.
Making it a statement "Love your enemies" removes the option.
   "We" forms the real crux of the problem.  I have no control over
anyone beyond myself, so saying what "we" can or should do will always
lead to the frustration expressed about "other religious leaders".
Pat Robertson speaks only for Pat Roberstson when he calls for
assassinations or proclaims God's judgment through the physical ills
or natural disasters experienced by others.  He betrays the values he
claims to follow by such statements, but there is little I can do to
make the "we" of Pat and I agree to "love our enemies".

KJJ