From: DailyOM
Date: 01/24/06

 Today's DailyOM brought to you by:

January 24, 2006
Wave Motion
Hado
Walking through a Japanese garden, one truly feels the life force energy
that is known as Hado. Hado isn't just present in Japan, but it is a concept
that has existed in Japan for centuries. The two Japanese characters that
make up the word Hado mean "wave" and "move" - perfect words to describe the
energy vibrations that permeate all life. Hado is present in all things,
animate and inanimate. It resides everywhere, even in the air and in people.

The study of hado tells us that the energetic vibrations from our thoughts
affect on our physical realities. Each of us has the ability to manifest a
specific intention through the hado that we send out - from making our
jewelry shine to changing the atmosphere of a room full of people to
transforming the hado of an empty space. However, we are often unaware that
our thoughts are creating vibrations in the world outside our minds. Once we
know that this is the case, we can become more aware of our negative
thinking and train ourselves to stay positive and think with intention.

Giving thanks for a meal before we eat can change the energy of our food.
Expressing gratitude by thoughts or words makes a huge difference to both
the giver and recipient because you are sending them hado. A kind smile
really makes a difference when you work consciously with hado. Once we
become aware of the power of hado, we can create positive changes in every
area of our lives: our physical space, mental and emotional health,
relationships, and businesses. One of the most important principles of hado
is to monitor your thoughts and intentions every day. Enjoy the improvements
that you will create in your life and the world around you by consciously
working with hado.
What do you think?
Discuss this article and share your opinion
Want more DailyOM?
Register for your free email, or browse all articles
Share the OM:
Email this to a friend
Printable version
Save in My DailyOM
Discuss this article

 Today's friend of OM:
Have you been considering a home makeover? Want to go "green"? At Conscious
Flooring they make it easy for you to find beautiful "green" flooring at an
affordable price, delivered right to your door. Visit their website today
and explore their extensive selection of sustainable flooring.
For more information visit ConsciousFlooring.com

More DailyOM:

More Inspiration
Today's Horoscopes
OM Marketplace

Home | My DailyOM | Marketplace | Community | Archives | Contribute | Share
The OM | Contact Us
Subscribe | Change Email | User Settings | Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy |
Disclaimer | Advertising Info
Make DailyOM Your Homepage | Link To Us | Publish DailyOM On Your Website
© 2004-06 DailyOM - All Rights Reserved
No portion of this site can be reprinted without express permission
Artwork by Wang Chang-Ming