No worries mine said I am Christian 96% and I"m
  Advaita Hindi

  Interesting quiz though.

  In Gratitude
  Alexis

bradsmetcalf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  apparently I'm a Satanist ??????

-- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "Vampy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=10907
>
> What's your ideal religion? I scored 63% Buddhist and Hindu??

We Should Demand More Not From Each Other But More From Ourselves - Jewel
~*~
If you always assume the person sitting next to you
is the Messiah waiting for some human kindness -
You will soon come to weigh your words
    and watch your hands.
And if they choose not to reveal themself in your time -
It will not matter.”
Author Unknown