From: "Sodaiho-roshi" <>   Several people have written to me saying that
they would like to be part of an Engaged Zen group. Some are part of our
local Sangha membership, some are from the wider Sangha here on the
internet. I do not know how we can use the internet in this work, other than
as a communication tool, a support tool, and a protest tool.  We can
communicate with each other about ideas for engaging the world to become
less violent and more compassionate, we can support each other in these
ideas as they become actions, and we can use the email tools available to
write letters to agancies and individuals responsible for decisions in the
areas we identify.

What can be done?