Same here.  I saw a documentary once - something on
the order of the history of the devil.  They
interviewed some Church of Satan people thinking that
they would know all about him.  Turns out that they
are all atheist.  They ridicule religion by mimicking
their practices.  Not too nice of them, but since they
don't believe in God they likewise don't believe in
satan.  Regardless, I don't suspect they'll burn down
an embassy over a satan cartoon.

--- bradsmetcalf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> apparently I'm a Satanist ??????
> -- In, "Vampy"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > What's your ideal religion? I scored 63% Buddhist
> and Hindu??

Do You Yahoo!?