Yes, I deem her an idiot for her views. I don't see why I should respect all
opinions. Some people are of the opinion that African-Americans are animals.
I'm disinclined to say, "I respect your opinion but I disagree." I'm not
advocating violence. But I do gain satisfaction from calling someone like
Michelle Malkin an idiot. She has every right to be an idiot, and to express
her idiotic views. And I have every right to mock her.

I'm on Social Security Disability, and people like Michelle Malkin celebrate
cutting the program that is responsible for keeping me alive. She does this
while celebrating the actions of the worst president in American history, and a
war that costs us $15 billion a month.

So her views are not quaint abstractions to me. She doesn't respect others, and
I don't respect her. She attacks people on the left in the same way that Ann
Coulter does.

I respect many people who are of a different political opinion than my own. But
they have to show a modicum of decency and compassion and respect before I
will. Respect is something you earn.

--
Darren W. Lyle
Boston, Massachusetts