can we keep on track, guys, you know.......dharma, sunyata, breath, being
present, this, this, THIS

  I guess something I might like to talk about is distraction from practice.

  i struggle with my ego and mental habits getting in the way at work.....it
has something to do with the speed that is required, probably mostly habitual
stuff.
  I find when I have to walk in the hallway and there is no one else around, it
is a time when I can re-collect.  But to remember to let go of everything, to
not be concerned with desires and attachments is especially tricky in a
demanding corporate environment.  However practice is defintitely influencing
my work with others in that I am clearer and calmer.

  with hands together

  betsy

                  shanti vrede pax shalom peoning-hwa pokoj amani pace salam
ukuthula heiwa peace

  I found thee not, O Lord, without, because I erred in seeking thee without
that wert within. Saint Augustine