From: "agentkjj005" <>    You feel she is personally attacking you by
expressing her own view of a social program?  She might not feel the way she
does if
> she had the chance to hear your side of things.  How does calling
> her an "idiot" make you any different from her? >>

Have you heard Michelle Malkin and Ann "The Man"Coulter on the radio? Not to
mention Rush Limbaugh and his clones. They have heard from all the poor
people. So they filter them out and make sure the screeners keep them off
their shows. Call Rush Limbaugh sometime. His show is legendary for
demanding all kinds of information and running a check on callers because he
does not want any one criticizing his views unless it is the really dumb
Democrat that they feed to Rush so he can ridicule him or her while they are
on the phone.

Also google the conservative blogs and if you can find a single one that
accepts comments posted from the public then please post the links. I have
never found one. They love to blog in a void oblivious to the remarks of
anybody else.