--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "Vampy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  How does calling her an "idiot" make you any different from her? >>

> Have you heard Michelle Malkin and Ann "The Man"Coulter on the
radio? Not to mention Rush Limbaugh and his clones. They have heard
from all the poor people. So they filter them out and make sure the
screeners keep them off their shows. Call Rush Limbaugh sometime.
His show is legendary for demanding all kinds of information and
running a check on callers because he does not want any one
criticizing his views unless it is the really dumb Democrat that
they feed to Rush so he can ridicule him or her while they are
> on the phone.
>
> Also google the conservative blogs and if you can find a single
one that accepts comments posted from the public then please post
the links. I have never found one. They love to blog in a void
oblivious to the remarks of anybody else.

   Again, how do such practices prove someone is an "idiot"?  You do
not like all the people mentioned, that's clear.  You feel they wall
themselves off from worthy debate or competing opinions.  There
politics are clearly at odds with your own.  Why is it necessary to
call them names?  How does that strengthen your cause?

KJJ