I think that the Politics issue is about to turn ugly here. There is a
saying that opinions are like a**holes, and everyone has one.

Unfortunately when we get so passionate about a topic that we start dropping
the A-bombs then the F-bombs are probably not far behind (no pun ...).

We all have valid views, and after a preliminary discussion it usually
starts to stick in the craw of most people (one way or the other).

That is not helpful to anyone in concentrating on their zazen and spiritual
enlightenment.

I am sorry that I have participated in the distraction, I hope we can all
get past it. Let's concentrate on what we have in common.

Hopefully the millionaires who are always plotting how they can take money
away from education, the disabled, veteran's benefits, and elderly health
care so that they can divert it to Halliburton will one day have some kind
of spiritual illumination.

Thanks,

Al