From: "Holly Venn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 Hi all,

   My name is Holly.  I am 39 years old and I live in California.  My
parents have recently been attending seminars in Santa Monica....about
Buddhism.  I am brand new to this religion and look forward to learning as
much as I can.  Buddhism appeals to me because it is a religion that forces
you to look inside yourself.  That's how I understand it anyway.  Like I
said, I am very new to this.  Thank you for allowing me to participate in
your group.  I have ordered some books to read on the subject...for