We like talking about books, I think!  :) Which ones are you
expecting?

  "An Introduction to Zen Buddhism"
  Daisetz Teitaro Suzuki; Paperback

  "Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind"
  Shunryu Suzuki; Paperback;

  Thanks for the welcome!

  Holly

reading! Talk about it today!

        Zen buddhism   Theravada buddhism   Tibetan buddhism     Zen alarm
clock   Zen garden

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]