--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Holly Venn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We like talking about books, I think!  :) Which ones are you
> expecting?
>
>   "An Introduction to Zen Buddhism"
>   Daisetz Teitaro Suzuki; Paperback
>

>   "Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind"
>   Shunryu Suzuki; Paperback;
>

>   Thanks for the welcome!
>
>   Holly

Excellent.  Zen Mind, Beginner's mind is a classic.  It was my first
Zen book.  It made very little sense to me the first time I read it.
But over the years I have gone back to it over and over again.  As I
learned more about Buddhism in general the book made more sense to
me, but I was always glad to have it as my first book.  It always
kept me grounded.