With palms together,
  Good Evening Sangha,

  I wanted to pass this information along. From a flier at the Peace Vigil
today.  Those in the southern New Mexico & far west Texas area might attend the
Las Cruces vigil.  Those in other areas around the USA and world, please visit
the website included and/or create your own Peace Vigil.

  _____

  Join the Weekly Peace Vigil

  March 8, 2006

  International Women's Day

  Peace Vigil and Rally

  This year on March 8, join women around the world to take action together to
demand an end to the war and violence in Iraq.  Sign the peace pledge at
  http://www.womensaynotowar.org and find out more.

  WEDNESDAY 4-6 pm in front of the Federal Building, downtown Las Cruces,
corner of Church and Griggs.

  "Women, if the soul of the nation is to be saved, I believe that you must
become its soul."  Coretta Scott King, The Mother of the Civil REights Movement

  Call Laurie at 525-3225 for more information

May All Beings Be Free From Suffering
So Daiho

Zazen at Zen Center of Las Cruces: Sundays 10:00 AM; Wednesdays 7:00 PM
Zazen at Dharma Mountain Zendo: Sundays 10:00 AM
On the web at http://www.daihoji.org/ and http://daihoji.blogspot.com/