Enter your vote today!  A new poll has been created for the
Zen_Forum group:

Do you think that any discussions of current social events, politics, war,
AIDS, etc. are appropriate topics for the Zen Forum?

  o Yes, Zen applies to everything in life and society
  o No, I don't want to hear anybody else's opinions. I just want to discuss
Zen.

web site listed above.

Thanks!