You recall the title of that book, "Wherever you go, there you are?"  There is
no escaping yourself. Names are rather like clothes.  They do not make us or
break us.  We do that ourselves. :)

  Take good care of yourself!

  See ya!

Jarvis Stamply <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Don't you ever get tired of being you?

One of the fun things I like about the internet, is that when ever I want, I
just go to the ISP or Yahoo and change my e-mail address or e-name, and I
can become somebody new.

Having failed to become enlightened in my last incarnation, I start fresh
today as Jarvis Stamply.

        Zen buddhism   Tibetan buddhism   Zen alarm clock     Zen garden

May All Beings Be Free From Suffering
So Daiho

Zazen at Zen Center of Las Cruces: Sundays 10:00 AM; Wednesdays 7:00 PM
Zazen at Dharma Mountain Zendo: Sundays 10:00 AM
On the web at http://www.daihoji.org/ and http://daihoji.blogspot.com/