http://thezenforum.blogspot.com/

Hey I thought that a Zen Forum Blog would be a cool way for members who
are interested to maintain a blog, and you can post your photos of your
dojo, zen altar, yourself, or anything that you think is relevant in
your blog post.

This is a Team Blog, which means that when you post a comment on the
first post at the blog, I invite you to become a member, and then you
can post to the blog whenever you want to.

Since this is a Zen Blog, I will request that it stay on topic (Zen) so
that we can hopefully create something that others will view as a
positive resource.

You can also post your favorite Zen Blogs and websites there too. Once
there is more than one member, the profiles change and become one-line
links instead of the current photo/paragraph.

Thanks for your support and participation!

Al