From: Zen Buddhist Temple [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 3:45 PM
To: Sanha
Subject: think of temple

Please look up and see the sky

far and wide and without tracks

turn your body around a bit

everything is right before you

Past weekend we had a nice spring sangha potluck and observed the
Buddha's Passing (Parinirvana Day). Also, we had a second Precepts
Practice meeting to share observations and contemplations on the second
precept. It was a lot of fun and have had me realize the value of

I would like to share with you upcoming happenings at the temple:

* The third Precepts Practice meeting is at 6pm this Sunday on right

* Beginner's Zen Retreat is on March 31-April 1. This is a good
refresher for those who have taken the introductory meditation course.
To boost up the feeling for practice. I would encourage you to let
others who you know may be interested.

* 2-day retreat is from April 14-16 over Easter. One or half-day is

* Membership meetings with Sunim are scheduled in April. I will send a
email about this to members. Always good time to become a member or
renew your membership.

* Opportunity to help and build Dharma friendship: Every Saturday from 2
to 6pm, you can show up and help out with Buddha's Birthday
preparations. We will make colorful decorations, lotus lanterns, garden
and clean. Also, do some reading and practice.

I will be most appreciative when I see you.

peace and love,