On Sunday, April 02 dkotschessa  posted:
>After the standard motherly reminder about setting my clock ahead, my
>mother said:
>"This time tomorrow, it won't be this time tomorrow."

Sounds very astute.

Maybe you could pose that as a koan:  'Tomorrow at this time, what time will
it be?'

...or as part of the lyrics to a song: 'Does anybody really know what time
it is?'

I saw an article on the TV the other day that the US will shift the day it
changes from standard to daylight-savings time next year, and how that might
cause problems with computers (and automatic clocks/timing devices of all
kinds) that have been pre-programmed to change times as prescribed now (at
midnight on the first Sunday in April?).  It is justified as an
energy-savings measure.  Thailand doesn't change times.  In fact Thailand
barely has any time at all.  Good Luck, and be sure and mind your mother; it
sounds like she's giving you sound advice!

Gassho...Bill!