Well a "shifu" means a master/teacher to one that is following
his/her teachings in chinese

"chan" (chinese term) means zen , or "son" in korean term

For more information on skandhas
http://www.drba.org/dharma/btts/9xxEntryDetail.asp?wid=114
This buddhist dictionary from drba.org provides a brief explanation
on it. Basically, skandhas  is a tool used widely to express the
buddhism teachings.

"hua-tou" is something like "who is dragging a dead corpse?", and if
we use our intellectual brain to analyze it, we are caught in its
trap! is a method of cultivation used to fight poison with poison.
It is a cultivation method developed by China Song dynasty zen
master Da Hui Zong Gao.