These are two websites with useful material on your favourite book
author, provided that you understand chinese characters. There are many
links available, just need to google through.

http://www.nanhj.com/ the website is sluggish when i browse it just now
http://www.buda.idv.tw/ the 40 episode meditation videos from Mr. Nan
are available here ando other buddhism talks and videos too. However
recently the website is down, maybe due to some mainteanance activities