Likewise.  I'll elaborate a bit more soon.   Right now, I'm keen on Wu-Wei.
Are you familiar with it?  Actionless action.   Pretty cool.   Speak to you
soon.

mtpathy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Greets everyone,im new to this forum/group
as well as im new to
the whole concept of Zen, Ive studied meditation since 14
and have inadvertently been applying the practices of Zen
when i didn't even know the methods of the practice.
so finding and working with zen has been a real eye opener, i
hope to learn alot from reading the posts on here.
salutations

        Zen buddhism   Tibetan buddhism   Zen alarm clock     Zen garden