In our lineage, we begin with, "This meal is the labour of countless
beings, let us remember their toil". Kind of like the four vows we
chant in our lineage, "All beings, without number, I vow to liberate",
I guess we just don't want to leave anybody out.

Susan

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "dkotschessa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/S27xlB/TM