From: "Eugene" <It seems a bit strange to me to sit zazen in, say, a park or
a forest. I wouldn't feel at ease, I think, when others pass by. And what
about the rule about sitting zazen before a wall, preferably white? >>

You don't think that you could find a part of the forest where not too many
people were trudging through?

There is no such rule about sitting in front of a white wall. Where did you
read that nonsense?