Lately, I've been doing my zazen on a treadmill, running. Not
traditional form, I agree, but it's what I need to be doing right now.
Form follows function :-)

My eyes are open, aware enough to maintain balance and stay in a safe
place on the tread. The rest is the same, not too hard, not too soft.
Attention on breath, observing.

Regards,
Kahty

--