I apologize for not being clear on the question.  I am the newest member to the
group. The moderator, I guess is Jarvis, sent me a few articles to read and
encouraged me to ask questions and participate in the discussion.

After I read zen.pdf, Wu-Ming and Instructions of Meditation, I asked, "Is
there an objective or not?"

Thank you,
Donald

Bill Smart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:    >
 > From: "donald hwong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 > Okay, here we go...  Is there an objective or not?
 >
 >>DaveK wrote:
 >>To what?

 ...to any of Jarvis' posts.

                                                    Zen buddhism