Susan, I second what leafjoy said, I also release the fish
immediately. I would NEVER eat another animal as I've been a
vegetarian for over 20 years. I guess we could all take every single
thing we do in life and weigh it to see how harmful it is to others.
Like, shouldn't you walk to work instead of drive so that your car's
emissions don't pollute the precious air? But then if you walk to
work, think how many insects' lives are at peril!! You could squash
dozens!! What I'm trying to say is, none of us are perfect, never
will be, no matter how much we pray or sit!! Peace to you friend.
~Blossom~

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/S27xlB/TM