--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
I'm not sure killing them is any worse than torturing them with
sport
fishing catch-and-release. Maybe I'm wrong about this. I'm sure glad
I'm not a fish!

Susan

Your reading to much into it,i went fishing because it simply felt
like the right thing to do,The way that im personaly trying to work
with zazen,isn't just sitting in one place being concious of myself
while staring at a wall,but also by being concious of myself while i
live and interact within the world.
At the moment the biggest problem im facing isn't that i cant find
focus and attention,its that im having a very hard time keeping that
focus and attention while im interacting and living my daily life.
So my study has been zazen for 30min before i go to work,keeping
attention of myself throughout the day,meditation for another 30min
at lunch,then working out and meditation,study,spending time with
my wife,cooking dinner etc when i get home from work.
this way i hope to "teach" myself attention all the time,not just
when i sit down to zazen.
Also just for information sake,im not a vegetarian i will eat chicken
and fish,but i don't eat red meats.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/S27xlB/TM