Gosh, and all this time I thought this was the Zen Shriners? hmm.. well,
average guy Al,
obviously your real name, since you are spreading the Dharma of Truth and
all,.. HA! Your
hypocrisy is showing again I fear.. perhaps you can just delete ALL my posts
and then all
Zen exhibitionists can have a free for all? Although, I noticed it on the poll,
it was almost 2
to 1 against complete openess re Googling us here, and NO, AL, I didn't sign up
knowing
that, really SORRY, shouldn't obviously read the small print, it sure seems
obnoxious in so
far as most people Don't know, and also, since currently 2 to 1 don't want to
reveal their
naked Dharma to the googling world without their knowledge. Jeeeshhh..

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/S27xlB/TM