Apparently we can't reply to digests anymore. They are supposed to
have a new digest format with "reply to this message" in the post.
However, I didn't see any such animal. So here's my reply... For
what it's worth...

Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 20:15:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: "John Davis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Vote to activate your membership now
To: "No Reply" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Plain Text Attachment [ Scan and Save to Computer | Save to Yahoo!
Briefcase ]

> 3a. Vote to activate your membership now
>     From: Tony
> 3b. Re: Vote to activate your membership now
>     From: Dave
> 3c. Re: Vote to activate your membership now
>     From: Al
>

> 3a. Vote to activate your membership now
>     Posted by: "Tony" [EMAIL PROTECTED] kamandi64
>     Date: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:52 am (PDT)

that
> are currently open. Vote now, or perish.
>
> This is an active, living list. If you don't have anything to add,
then
> join a nursing home list.

Activate your membership? Yahoo doesn't have that option, so far as
I know.

A nursing home??? Hey, I'm old but not THAT old!

HEHEHEHE
John - who is a conscientious voter...

Ki is extending,
John Davis

"Let us have a Universal Mind
that loves and protects all creation
and helps all things grow and develop.
To unify mind and body and become One with the Universe
is the ultimate purpose of our study."
                                 -- Koichi Tohei Sensei

"Masakatsu - Righteous victory, proper attitude
Agatsu - Victory over self
Katsuhayahi - Victory over speed of light, doing things so perfectly
that time is no
longer a factor"
                                 -- Akira Tohei Sensei, no relation
to  the above. This
from an interview in www.aikidoonline.com/ .

"Beware the Medical-Industrial Complex!"
                                -- John Davis
Visit my webstore:
http://eismembers.com/member/DavisDryGoodsandEmporium/

http://mail.yahoo.com