Hello Bill,

I agree with you: that unless there is a overwhelming
mass influx of questionable participants with
questionable motives, my posting will likely stay as
yours. Unfortunately not everyone sees the realities
of the WWW and it's "Wild Westian" ways. I have a 15
year old daughter who I am currently teaching
"discretion" to. I show her what to watch for, what
signs are "red flags" etc... I also teach her not to
"not do anything" just because of fear, but evaluate,
dissemintate and make logical informed decisions based
on these(and then be prepared to decide low/high risk
and to learn to live with the consequences). So far
this has been harder that teaching her to drive:)

Actually, as banal as this conversation may have been,
I do view it as Zen discussion,(as all of life is
Zen), but will add that it is obviously not about the
"nuts and bolts" of Zen or "meatier" topics.

Alan
P.S. I made the switch 6 months ago to the same high
speed access and have loved it ever since. Now there
is more Zen than my small intellect can assimilate! :)

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hik1AB/bOaOAA/i1hLAA/S27xlB/TM