Hey There,

I recently signed up on yahoo and started investigating the groups.
I've found the zen teachings that I've read about strike a chord and
resonate within me. From what I've read on this group so far (just a
smattering because there is a lot to read) this seems like a good place
to talk about zen and enjoy the discussion.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hik1AB/bOaOAA/i1hLAA/S27xlB/TM