--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, donald hwong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Good morning Bill,
> Zen is the One True and not Two.  It is the enforcer, enabler of
all menifestations of the universe.  It is in the domain of energy.
Dharma is thereby always "transmitted" and not taught or
> Knowledge about Zen, Buddhism, Dao, JMJM, are in the domain of our
mind through our seven consciousness.
> These two domains do not intersect. (And our flesh is sadly in a
third domain, which we have not even touched upon.)
> I share as "it is".
> No matter what I post, I can not make anyone to "sync" with  the
energy of Zen.
> Therefore I have not posted a single word worth anyone's effort to
dive into it, disect, analyze, compare, agree or disagree. These are
the activity for the domain of knowledge.
> May I add the following for the knowledge domain..
> Osho said, "Zen is the most beautiful thing.  It is supreme mix of
the essence of Dao and Buddhism."
> Dao Te Zin said, "Any descriptive Dao is not the Dao."
> While the third patriarch said, "The way is not hard, if we don't
pick or choose."
> Allow me to repeat, all menifestions is due to Zen, whether we
accept all or partial.
> Let us not be lost in the messages, but be in sync the carrier.
> Be Joyous,

Should I just jump in or was this directed toward just one person?

I have found zen to be a slippery fish who is not easily caught. But
who can say what can bring someone in synchronicity with the flow of
things? A word, a thought, a thump on the head? Trying with all our
might to catch zen may not work, but what a pleasure it is to enjoy
the attempt.

When we say that something is not zen, or not dao, aren't we picking
and choosing, isn't that defining zen, trying to grip onto it by
saying what it is not? Saying zen is not definitive, cannot be
transmitted, is like saying zen cannot be the color orange or it
cannot be the sound of chalk on a blackboard, or it cannot be a word
like potato. Zen cannot be the taste of a cold apple on a hot day, it
cannot be the feel of sand in the desert or the touch of mist near a
waterfall. It cannot be the wings of a dragonfly half unseen as it
flitters across a lawn or the breath we take for granted that keeps
us alive. Zen simply cannot be, yet it is.

Zen cannot be defined, yet it can. It cannot be under a rock, yet
lifting a stone is a realization. Zen cannot be, yet it is music we
all dance to, unrealized or with thought, or no-thought.

There is a joy in finding, sometimes it is not a bad thing to be lost.

Happy Anniversary, by the way.