On Monday, June 19, 2006 12:03 AM Donald Hwong (JMJM) wrote:

[JMJM...]Zen is the One True and not Two.  It is the enforcer, enabler of
all menifestations of the universe.  It is in the domain of energy. [...etc,
etc, etc...]

Well, I'm afraid you've finally lost me.  I was trying hard to follow your
posts and respond appropriately.  I was hoping to be able to engage with
someone in some serious discussion about Dharma or zen or something...but
your last post just seemed like a lot of rambling with a few well-known
quotes thrown in at the end.  It all seemed disconnected and I could see
very little relevance to the topic we were discussing, or at least I thought
we were discussing.

But, maybe that's just me.  I'm glad JasonZavoda responded to your post.
Maybe of the other forum members were also able to appreciate if more than
I.  I hope so, and would like to actually SEE and READ what perspectives
some of the other forum members have.  There are other forum members, aren't
there?  There has been very little participation in the past couple of
weeks, so come on all of your LURKERS and start TYPING and let us all know
what you THINK!

Back to JMJM, You did have one really good pun (more specifically a
'Tom-Swifty', I think) imbedded in your post.  I don't know if it was
intentional or not but it’s a good one:

[JMJM...]...(And our flesh is sadly in a third domain, which we have not
even touched upon.)

Very good!  Thank you for that anyway.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/mDk17A/lOaOAA/i1hLAA/S27xlB/TM