Ok, I've got the jist of the Three Treasures, the Four Noble Truths,
the Five Aggregates, and the Eightfold path,  ... now, please, what
are:

The Two Vehicles?
The Three Realms and their Nine Grounds?
The Three or more Domains?
The Three Natures, Modes of Knowledge, and States?
The Five (or 51?) Universally Interactive Dharmas?
The Five, Eight and/or Ten Precepts?
The Eight Consciousnesses?

:-)
Kahty