On Thursday, June 22 woof puppy wrote:

[woof...]I found a song that I feel really captures the
Buddhist message. Sometimes I listen to it to help
ground myself.
"Gone" by Switchfoot

[woof...]She told him she'd rather fix her makeup
than try and fix what's going on
But the problem keeps on calling
even with the cell phone gone.

Thanks for bringing that song to our attention.  I enjoyed it.  I also often
times associate feelings and thoughts I have about zen with songs.  Some
days it seems like EVERY song has some zen wisdom to share with us.  I don't
know whether this is the dharma manifesting itself through the song, or if
it's us projecting the dharma onto the song, or if there's any difference in
those two perspectives.  And I don't care.

Thanks again...Bill!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/S27xlB/TM