--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, donald hwong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The term "Dependent Origination" is foreign to me. I can not
correlate this term to the Chinese text I know.  Can you detail it a
bit more.

> Thank you and much obliged,
> Donald

Donald,

I know you were not asking me but as you haven't seen an answer I
thought I might try to help.  Dependent origination is also sometimes
known as "dependent co-arising," and the Pali word is paticca-
samuppáda.

Today must be your lucky day too, becuase when I did a search on the
term as it is in Pali, I found a chinese text!

http://www.gaya.org.tw/publisher/fain/pdo/index.htm

English version:
http://www.geocities.com/dependentorigination/index.html

-DaveK