--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, donald hwong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The term "Dependent Origination" is foreign to me. I can not
correlate this term to the Chinese text I know.  Can you detail it a
bit more.
> Thank you and much obliged,
> Donald

I know you were not asking me but as you haven't seen an answer I
thought I might try to help.  Dependent origination is also sometimes
known as "dependent co-arising," and the Pali word is paticca-

Today must be your lucky day too, becuase when I did a search on the
term as it is in Pali, I found a chinese text!

English version: