> Therefore, the first step is always using common terms to address the
issues only relating to our body and mind.  After one witnessed a few
glimps of the Inner Self, then we may venture into the spiritual side
of Zen, which could be well witnessed in our school through our method
of practice.

The Buddha taught the end of clinging - which includes clinging to any
self (or Self) or views of such.

That the end of clinging is the end of suffering is what is expressly
stated by dependent origination.

Ian

http://us.click.yahoo.com/zAINmC/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/S27xlB/TM