Posted by: "Bill Smart" [EMAIL PROTECTED]   billsmart
Wed Aug 2, 2006 5:42 am (PST)
On Tuesday, August 01, 2006 4:20 AM Rob wrote:
>Does anyone have any suggestions about where to start?

Hi Rob. (Don't we already have a Rob? Guess not...)

IF we do, we can always use another Rob...Hiya Rob, welcome to the online Zendo!

Bill, I snipped your good advice as too much of a good thing is just too much.

Ki is extending,
John Davis

"Let us have a Universal Mind
that loves and protects all creation
and helps all things grow and develop.
To unify mind and body and become One with the Universe
is the ultimate purpose of our study."
                                 -- Koichi Tohei Sensei

"Masakatsu - Righteous victory, proper attitude
Agatsu - Victory over self
Katsuhayahi - Victory over speed of light, doing things so perfectly that time
is no longer a factor"
                                 -- Akira Tohei Sensei, no relation to  the
above. This from an interview in .

"Beware the Medical-Industrial Complex!"
                                -- John Davis
Visit my webstore:

Do You Yahoo!?