Posted by: "donald hwong" [EMAIL PROTECTED]   donaldhwong
Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:50 pm (PST)
An article from today's Wallstreet Journal on Happiness & $$$$$

Hmmmm.....
=====

No surprise here Donald. The Journal has been the main publication of the mecca
of big
money in NYC since its inception. Of course they are going to equate mony to
happiness...If people realized the truth and stopped buying stocks to get rich,
they
would have to go out of business. Like most things western, they publish what
is in
their best interest.

Can we realize our true self interests without realizing our true selves?

John

Ki is extending,
John Davis

"Let us have a Universal Mind
that loves and protects all creation
and helps all things grow and develop.
To unify mind and body and become One with the Universe
is the ultimate purpose of our study."
                                 -- Koichi Tohei Sensei

"Masakatsu - Righteous victory, proper attitude
Agatsu - Victory over self
Katsuhayahi - Victory over speed of light, doing things so perfectly that time
is no longer a factor"
                                 -- Akira Tohei Sensei, no relation to  the
above. This from an interview in www.aikidoonline.com/ .

"Beware the Medical-Industrial Complex!"
                                -- John Davis
Visit my webstore:
http://eismembers.com/member/DavisDryGoodsandEmporium/