(Wrong button previous post, sorry)

There are many paths to get to the top of the
mountain, but if you keep jumping from one path to
another one, you'll never get anywhere.

Some people can reconcile following more than one
path, but they are few that can actually do it.

We all "believe" that the end up to the same place.
But how many have reached the top and can actually
tell us that any path will get us to the same place?

My view is, take your path and follow it, regardless
of anyone else is saying. This may fall into an
organized group, it may not.

> > You know what else is cool, is that in Hebrew the
> word for Spirit
> is
> > the same for the word for "wind."  We can think of
> "wind" as breath
> > if we want.  It all comes back to the breath!
> >
> It's a "stretch" all right.  I find the "Buddhism
> teaches the same
> thing as Christianity" idea an exercise in political
> correctness that
> is corrosive to the teachings in both traditions.
> They get watered
> down to the least common denomonator.  I think we
> should just let
> each tradition speak for itself.
> Ian

Do You Yahoo!?