Donald H. posted:

In our group, we have a Japanese ladied practicing with us. After three and
half years,
she asked me, "I am confused and not making progress. While I am observing my
Dharma
Wheels, I am also focusing on my belly breathing. I don't know which one I
should focus
on and my Dharma Wheels do not respond to me." I told her, "Just forget
everything.
Relax. Let your body talk to you."

Two weeks later, she was so delighted to share with me, "Wow, all my ten Dharma
Wheels
are responding as well as my Fire, Water and Wind Routes."

Now, not only she can sense and share the pain in others. She also experiences
glimpse
of events.
======================================

Ok, now you have my curiosity roused...In a previous post you signed yourself
as a
Rinzai teacher...Yet I don't recall any sect of Zen using Dharma Wheels or
seeking
paranormal phenomena...While the ability to sense and share pain in others is a
valued
asset in compassion...Seeing glimpses of events is something I read in one of
those
dreadful books we discussed that is regarded as samsarah. Can you assist me in
this
dilema?
Gassho,
John

Ki is extending,
John Davis

"Let us have a Universal Mind
that loves and protects all creation
and helps all things grow and develop.
To unify mind and body and become One with the Universe
is the ultimate purpose of our study."
                                 -- Koichi Tohei Sensei

"Masakatsu - Righteous victory, proper attitude
Agatsu - Victory over self
Katsuhayahi - Victory over speed of light, doing things so perfectly that time
is no longer a factor"
                                 -- Akira Tohei Sensei, no relation to  the
above. This from an interview in www.aikidoonline.com/ .

"Beware the Medical-Industrial Complex!"
                                -- John Davis
Visit my webstore:
http://eismembers.com/member/DavisDryGoodsandEmporium/