Posted by: "Rob Bryant" [EMAIL PROTECTED]   rkb93277
Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:37 am (PST)
On Thursday, August 17, 2006 9:02:17 AM, John Davis wrote:

> No surprise here Donald. The Journal has been the main publication of the
> mecca of
big
> money in NYC since its inception. Of course they are going to equate mony to
> happiness...

But the first paragraph from TFA says, "If you're reading this column, you are
no doubt
looking to get ahead financially. But don't kid yourself: All those extra
dolĀ­lars
won't make you extra happy."

???

kornfused,

--
rob

Now I'm kornfused! Do you mean to say that the WSJ had an article saying that
financial
gain WON'T make you happy? My goodness! There may JUST be hope for this world
afterall...

John - who should try another ISP...One that will let him read the online
versions of
various papers like the WSJ....

Ki is extending,
John Davis

"Let us have a Universal Mind
that loves and protects all creation
and helps all things grow and develop.
To unify mind and body and become One with the Universe
is the ultimate purpose of our study."
                                 -- Koichi Tohei Sensei

"Masakatsu - Righteous victory, proper attitude
Agatsu - Victory over self
Katsuhayahi - Victory over speed of light, doing things so perfectly that time
is no longer a factor"
                                 -- Akira Tohei Sensei, no relation to  the
above. This from an interview in www.aikidoonline.com/ .

"Beware the Medical-Industrial Complex!"
                                -- John Davis
Visit my webstore:
http://eismembers.com/member/DavisDryGoodsandEmporium/