Over the past few days Donald and John exchanged:

Donald:
>>...[snip]...She also experiences glimpse of events.

John:
>...[snip]...Seeing glimpses of events is something
>...[blasphemy about books snipped]...
>that is regarded as samsarah. Can you assist me in this
>dilema?

Full-blown prescience is indeed Samsara.  'Glimpses', however are only
Petite Sarah.

However, I'm very interested to see what Donald has to say to this.

..Bill!

Scanned by VisNetic MailScan for SMTP Servers.
Visit http://www.deerfield.com/products/visnetic_mailscan.