--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, donald hwong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Ladies and Gentlemen,
>
> Every since I supplement  Bill's statement by saying something
like, "all words and concepts are irrelevant to our practice,
including this discussion group."  This place became quiet.  Hmmm,
that is no fun.  It is time to mess up minds again. Afterall,
Confucious said, "Confucion" is the beginning of wisdom.  ;-)

> Here is an article I read this week.
>
> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14638243/site/newsweek/
>
> Thoughts?
> Donald

Seems it's just been quiet. Apparently none of my threads were reply-
worthy so I suppose everybody is out not-doing something else!

My unexiting answer to this is:

"_____ is never the problem.  Attachment to ______ is the problem."

Where ____ can be a lot of things.

WRT to Atheism.  Atheism is a religion.  It requires belief in non-
existence.  Most militant atheists are as attached, stubborn, and
bitter as fundamentalists.

-DaveK