Serge,

We have ladies meditate while they were pregnant.  Their baby turn out to be healthy, quiet and smart.

We have one 43 year old could not keep her pregnancy.  After meditating with us for about 6 months, her mid section heated up and she became prenant and kept it until now into her fourth months.

We have kids meditation classes.  They can sit and be quiet without making any noise.

We have people started at 70 something and still enjoy a reduction in high blood pressure and eliminated anxiety drug in about 3 months.

We have a lot of people in our school and many different cases.

Let me know if you need any more information.

Donald

Serge Blais <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

I was wondering, I started doing zazen at about 20
years old. Now I got kids and I would like to get them
to start doing it too.

At what age should they start? On the same token, it
would be nice to know at what age did you start...

Thanks

Serge