Holy Crap....I came out of this stuff and was a Fundamentalist Pastor.

   I now practice Zen Buddhism. It's wierd to see it all from a new
perspective....scary.

donald hwong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          One practitioner brought to my attention of this new movie ...

http://www.apple.com/trailers/magnolia/jesuscamp/trailer/

All Bin Laden needs to do, is to change the word, "Jesus" into "Mohammad", he
could just use it as it.

Interesting....