Tabea,
how can I introduce myself, if there is no "myself"?
I :) will try it with some thoughts: If you like to practice with a
sword, a bow or torture yourself with Zazen, you're an actor in an
historical drama with very nice costumes. If you want to be a warrior
in the presence, try to handle modern weapons (if you think, this is
Buddhism). Your actual tool is a pc. Be awake! Try to understand,
what's going on inside and online! If you send a mail ("Introduction
to Buddhism") about funny ways of sitting "in the same state like
Buddha" (Why not copy his hair-style?) with more than 900 unwanted KB,
you're deep asleep. Don't distribute contradictionary texts about
breathing or not, don't confuse people with spine-problems - don't be
a missionary! There are already too much of them.
Salam hangat
Tom