On Wednesday, October 11, 2006 2:06 PM Seth Sahib Ji wrote:

>I visited this shitty website:
>www.astrologermojo.com ,Vedic Astrology website.
>After seeing the website, I have come to the conclusion that Astrology is
>for morons and idiots.

The stars foretold me of your visit to this astrological website and
prepared me for your reaction.

In the future you can prevent this aggravating type of experience by
following these simple instructions:

1.  Locate the power cord on the back of your PC
2.  Follow it to the wall outlet
3.  Unplug it

If you have a laptop you may have to wait a bit for the full effect to take
hold, but I guarantee you if you follow these instructions you will be
improving the conditions for both you and everyone on the Zen Forum.