There is a reason for the existence of Astrology.  There is a reason people visit.  There is a reason Seth called these people "morons and idiots".

There is a reason for every phenomenon.

Ignorance is not defined as "not knowing" but "we know only partial".

Nothing worth the anger or the frustration.

For the non-practitioners, Chinese astrology (only Zhi-Pin and Zhi-Wei) can be quite interesting.  Give that a try for experience.

Be joyful like Bill,
Donald

Seth Sahib Ji <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I visited this shitty website:

www.astrologermojo.com ,Vedic Astrology website.

After seeing the website, I have come to the conclusion that Astrology is for morons and idiots.

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2ยข/min or less. __._,_.___